***Updated to add: this is my 100th post - yay!***
I’m linking up once again to Amy @ The Finer Things in Life to check-in with how I’m doing on the decluttering challenge (with my goal) to:
DECLUTTER 1095 THINGS IN 365 DAYS
(Jan 1st-December 31st -average of 3 things/day)
1 Scarf (charity)
1 Pair Bottoms (recycling)
1 Dressing Gown, as I have two and hardly wear either (charity)
1 Betty Boop Decorative Sign (charity)
1 Couch Potato Book, bought for the gift cupboard but I’d never wanna give it to anyone (charity)
1 Huge file of emotional paperwork from when I was at university – an unhappy time in my life (recycling)
6/31 TOTAL FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER/31 DAYS OF OCTOBER
OCTOBER AVERAGE = Less than a fifth of a thing/day
849/304 ACCUMULATED TOTAL/ACCUMULATED NO. OF DAYS
CUMULATIVE AVERAGE = Just under 3 things/day
* Definitely time to step it up! Only 61 days left and still 246 things to be decluttered*
I’m linking up once again to Amy @ The Finer Things in Life to check-in with how I’m doing on the decluttering challenge (with my goal) to:
DECLUTTER 1095 THINGS IN 365 DAYS
(Jan 1st-December 31st -average of 3 things/day)
1 Scarf (charity)
1 Pair Bottoms (recycling)
1 Dressing Gown, as I have two and hardly wear either (charity)
1 Betty Boop Decorative Sign (charity)
1 Couch Potato Book, bought for the gift cupboard but I’d never wanna give it to anyone (charity)
1 Huge file of emotional paperwork from when I was at university – an unhappy time in my life (recycling)
6/31 TOTAL FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER/31 DAYS OF OCTOBER
OCTOBER AVERAGE = Less than a fifth of a thing/day
849/304 ACCUMULATED TOTAL/ACCUMULATED NO. OF DAYS
CUMULATIVE AVERAGE = Just under 3 things/day
* Definitely time to step it up! Only 61 days left and still 246 things to be decluttered*
1 comment:
Good luck!
Post a Comment