Sunday, 29 August 2010

Broken and Spoken to

Spoke to the Mummy and the hubby yesterday and just broke down to them about the weight and all and the support is there for the taking, they're ready to give and I'm ready to receive.

This morning I still wasn't feeling up to church but I needed the Word. For the whole summer I've felt so lost and not felt like church - haha the father of liars speaks again, I NEEDED church and yet again I went with my feelings, those lying emotions that told me I didn't feel like it, I couldn't handle crowds, that many people (our church is a few hundred friendly folk, who miss you when you're gone and greet you when you're there - it's a lovely church of God and I miss that love and I have missed God this summer).

iTunes and The Girlfriends Bible Study podcasts strike again with God's truth, that I should be planted in the Word and house of God. So apt and so needed.

Praise the Lord oh my soul, I'll be at church next week, reviving my soul and battling back our enemy. After all the devil is a good devil, I have to remember to let God in to let Him be the good God He is and help me be the best I can be.

This year I chose PEACE as my Word of the Year, it was evading me - I wonder why haha - the peace that passes understanding is only from one source and I need to get grounded in Him more in order to receive it. PTL

PS Tidied up a bit last night!

No comments: