Friday, 31 December 2010

The New Year's List

Thanks to a wonderful competition at my hubs' work (he won an iPad no less) and free wi-fi in our hotel (we're in Lanzarote y'all) - I'm actually able to post my New Year's Resolutions on time! If I were actually at home I would probably have completely forgotten but being away and relaxing has provided ample thinking and planning time for THE LIST!

A wee while back I wrote my "Thirty things to do before I'm Thirty" list and I plan to share it later in the week but in the meantime my New Year's List is as follows (in no particular order):

1. Read the whole way through my NIV 90 day Bible before I loan it (in May) to a friend's 11YO son (clearly I don't plan to read it in 90 days but it's the only NIV Bible I own as I grew up reading KJV and the Youth Bible)

2. Work on improving "me" in a myriad ways - spiritually, physically, mentally etc.

3. Continue to work on my "Thirty" goals (I've given myself plenty of time, I hope, as I only turn twenty-nine in May)

4. Work on building daily and weekly habits and routines that will help me achieve these goals

5. Work on "finishing" things rather than giving up when the job is almost done

6. Work on finishing our home

7. Work hard on building our marriage and furthering our relationship with God at the centre

8. Make better use of my resources: time, energy, money, intellect etc.

9. Work on improving my organisation and patience at my jobs (childminding and tutoring)

10. Keep better account of my time, money etc. through use of my diary, blogging, calendar etc.

Here's to a happy, successful, productive new year with growth across all the areas of my life!

Happy New Year Blogosphere!

P.S. My blogging goal is to post, comment and link up more often to the sites I enjoy reading

No comments: