Monday, 13 February 2012

Weekly Weigh-In (PP) Week 12

This past week I continued with my two eggs a day diet as a great source of daily protein and a quick meal but I'm going to take a break from this for at least a week to see how Bundle and I fair. He's been more comfortable on my restricted diet but still very windy.

Poor wee mite, he has a cold, cough and has begun teething - read nasty nappies, unsettledness, chewing his fingers and mine and dribbling lots. I ordered an amber teething necklace yesterday- never thought I'd need to get it so soon! My friend Gerta found her's invaluable with her eldest.

As for my weigh-in, this week brought another loss of a pound which takes me back down to the lowest weight I reached last year (before I began to gain with my pregnancy). Any weight loss from here on out is additional and boys-a-boys will I will be delighted to see it.

Week 11 - 12 st 10 lbs or 178 lbs
Week 12 - 12 st 9 lbs or 177 lbs

I'm hoping this week will bring more weight-loss, more sleep, less wind and the swift arrival of the teething necklace.

No comments: