Monday, 27 February 2012

Weekly Weigh-In (PP) Week 14

Amazingly a loss despite my having a lozenge or boiled sweet in my mouth all week to counteract my very dry throaty chesty cough. Very tired this week though Hubs has been amazing and let me had lots of naps but still tired as wee Bundle has been very putta sorts with teething and his wee cough and yucky nappies (five today so far). Hoping for better sleep tonight as last night Bundle made so much noise in his sleep that I couldn't sleep - joy!

Week 13 - 12 st 9 lbs or 177 lbs
Week 14 - 12 st 8 lbs or 176 lbs

This is the lightest I've been since 2010 possibly 2009!

Seeing light at the end of the obesity tunnel but (sigh) I am letting the knowledge sink in that I will need to exercise at some point too - otherwise this mummy tummy won't be going anywhere except perhaps further out!

No comments: