Twenty-seven weeks as of yesterday if you believe my sonographer, and I weighed-in this morning:
27 weeks - 192 lbs or 13 st 10 lbs
26 weeks - 190 lbs or 13 st 8 lbs
I know I overindulged on the sweetnesses this week and it shows - sugar on my cereal, sugary and fatty treats at my lotions and potions party (which was very relaxing FYI - not least because I got a facial during it) - but whoops - will definitely be striving to eat healthier this week or I'll be Jabba the Gut by the time nine months rolls around and I'll definitely be well above my start of the year 198 lbs high especially considering the baba puts on about a week themselves during the last month or so and I reckon I'm not as far along as they reckon.
Here's to a week of less sugar, lower-fat and much more healthful foods.
No comments:
Post a Comment