Image from wwww.isisparenting.com
So despite a wobbly day yesterday and being unbelievably tired I completed my (albeit short) to-do list.
Yesterday I:
made my bed
got dressed
hung up my wet laundry
emptied the dishwasher
cooked for my husband and enjoyed a lovely evening with him including playing “Unscrabble,” a very lovely way to pack away your “Scrabble” game and
marked the wall for three pictures/frames and was very shocked by how much that took out of me physically
I also:
drank my raspberry leaf tea (to help soften one’s cervix – gulp)
prepped the “Waffle Berry Pudding” (didn't use this recipe, but a similar one) for today’s dessert and
laid out all my clothes and packed my handbag for today
Not exactly my most productive day to date but productive enough nonetheless.
Today since it’s the Sabbath my list is more physical preparation than anything. I have planned to:
do a quiet time (which I have sorely neglected the last couple of days)
attend church
shower, cleanse, tone and moisturise (esp. the bump)
anoint my perineum with oil (I know, I know TMI )
drink my raspberry leaf tea
put up a decluttering post for September
quick tidy my toiletries sitting out in the bathroom to improve the look of the place
finish making the “Waffle Berry Pudding” and
visit with my folks and some elderly family members
My Weekly Weigh-In post will be up in the morning (hopefully)

No comments:
Post a Comment