Monday, 10 October 2011

Thirty-six and counting . . .

Success (ahem) after a week of brioche and pain au chocolat gobbling I have gained weight! HA! Okay that wasn't exactly my goal but makes sense since I am you know ready to pop.

Baby is near fully cooked and I am not sleeping well.

I plan to lose about a stone (14 lbs) in a few weeks just so you know (my sister assures me giving birth ought to help me accomplish that feat pretty easily).

In other news my little sister has started going to the gym (for the first time ever) and I have never known anyone to be so thrilled that their entire body aches. Personally my weight loss plans will always focus more on diet than sweating (which I hate) or pain (of which I am also not a fan).

35 weeks - 14 st 3 lbs or 199 lbs
36 weeks - 14 st 5 lbs or 201 lbs

Coming up next, a long overdue thirty-one days post . . .

No comments: