Sunday, 20 March 2011

Organising Weekly Challenge #8


Toni @ A Bowl Full of Lemons is continuing her weekly challenges for 2011 with a challenge to . . .

ORGANISE YOUR SCHEDULE

I love the Maxwell Family's Managers of their homes and have wanted so much to get on board with scheduling AND did for a little while, while I was childminding from home - but then I let it all slide and well my house is a disaster and so am I!

So here's to a week when I actually work out a new schedule/routine and start to stick to it - I mean really stick to it! INCLUDING the cleaning routines!!!

Will post again as it all takes shape!

1 comment:

Becky@OrganizingMadeFun said...

I hope it works out! You can do it! Remember to tweak it to work best for you, if it doesn't work well. Flexibility is key!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
Organizing Made Fun