Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Weekly Weigh-In #9


Kris @ Eclipsed is once more encouraging us to face up to our scales for the Weekly Weigh-In!

This week I did even better about my exercise (see my Do or Do Not post from yesterday) but yet again my eating was up the left (off-kilter - i.e. bad).

So the big reveal - 192 - STILL.

I've taken maintaining to a whole new level - I've literally managed to counteract all the ever-increasing exercise I've been doing by eating myself into an early grave - AAHHHH - it is so frustrating!

And yet . . . it's not a gain so YAY!

Next week will be a loss, you know if I ever curb my unhealthy eating . . .
I thought it was about time I checked in with my waist measurements etc. again too:

(The first measurements were taken on the 18th of January and the second set were taken yesterday - the 28th of February).

Waist Measurement #1 - 99cm or 38,98"
Waist Measurement #2 - NO CHANGE

Stomach Measurement #1 - 119cm or 46.85"
Stomach Measurement #2 - 118cm or 46.46" a small start at least

Bottom Measurement #1 - 118.5cm or 46.65"
Bottom Measurement #2 - 118cm or 46.46" a very small start but a start nonetheless

A great ways to go but at least I'm now going in the right direction!

Thanks for the accountability Kris and well done on your two pound loss!

No comments: