Wednesday, 23 March 2011
Weekly Weigh-In #12
Kris @ Eclipsed is once more encouraging us to face up to our scales for the Weekly Weigh-In!
This week I am 13 st 6 lbs down one pound on last week so exactly four stone to go (or 56 pounds).
Haven't been consistent in noting down what I've been eating but have been consistent in eating the right foods and not too much of them.
Have been continually wearing my ki fit and monitoring my activity level and calorie burn and these two things together have helped me enormously - one pound may not be a "biggest loser" amount but I am thrilled that the scale is moving in the right direction (or that I have at least maintained) each week.
I finally feel sure that this weight WILL come off, that I WILL reach my goal weight. I may not meet my dated goal (my target to reach my goal weight by my 30th birthday) BUT I don't even care - I WILL BE A NORMAL WEIGHT eventually and that's enough for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment