Go check-out Kris @ Eclipsed for everyone's results this week (or last)
I took somewhat of a pass last week and didn't post though I did weigh-in. No change - I was unhappy so I didn't change my ways and whilst my calorie burn was high so was my calorie intake so again this week no change - still 192 (13st 10lbs). Am raging with myself because if I had eaten correctly then I would definitely have lost!
I'm now away for a couple of days break so I doubt there'll be any loss - I want to enjoy it and yes that does mean ignoring calories for a few days. I have packed healthy choices for picnic lunches though so that'll help, doubt I'll be getting in a whole lot of exercise either - this hotel has no gym and the weather's bad and excuses excuses we'll probably just spend the next couple of days reading rather than moving.
Okay pity-party over - I will get some walking in and come the weekend I'll jump back on the wagon and head into a week of strict calorie counting - no treats, no cheats! I'll prep some calorie counted snack boxes for the week, take Kris' advice and divvy up my daily calorie budget into meals and snacks and try to include protein in as many of them as I can. There will be walking with work and some cardio air walking at home.
There is no messing about any more - I can't take three weeks off and expect to hit my goal weight by May next year - it just won't work - I HAVE TO WORK - out, hard and at curbing the eating gene.
192 but with some hard work hopefully not for long!
No comments:
Post a Comment