B90
Still way behind and I’m never finishing on time but I am going to finish.
I’m on Day 21 (I’ve also read from Days 34 through into Day 37).
I’m enjoying the reading and am looking forward to going through my journals along with the Bible and our biblical commentary (we got a huge volume from a pastor friend for our wedding).
I’m well through filling a second notebook already and I know my note-taking has certainly slowed me down but I’m wanting to look further into so many passages that I just can’t stop journaling even though it keeps me behind.
I’m still enjoying the process. Thank you again Amy for setting us all on this path, maybe I’ll join you again on July 1st for the new B90.
Go on over to Amy’s site Mom’s Toolbox to check-in on how you’re doing maybe read a little and think about joining up for B90 from July 1st or just to visit a little.
Dr. Baucham
I’d read some of Voddie’s writings through Generation Cedar but hadn’t even thought to look at youtube for clips. Until (hat-tip to yet another Amy) Raising Arrows pointed me to a great clip which pointed me to a great clip etc.
I ended up watching nearly an hour of clips on Biblical womanhood, manhood, apologetics, homeschooling etc.
Here are some points I pulled out:
What you should think before you leave the house - to what aspect of my person am I drawing attention today? By the way that I act or by the way that I dress
A biblical woman should be reverend in her behaviour, how she dresses and conducts herself, how she speaks (to others), she’s not slanderous; she has a gentle and quiet spirit.
Powerful stuff put very clearly and without apology – oh to have more men stand up and speak these truths to the church and Christian men and women, husbands and wives, sons and daughters, parents and grandparents. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment