Saturday, 6 March 2010

Decluttering Commitments 2010 (Update 8 W/E Saturday 06/03/10)

.
a) DECLUTTER 730 THINGS IN 365 DAYS
(Jan 1st-December 31st -average of 2 things/day)

.
Nothing, nada, zilch!
.
Clearly I was way too confident the last two months and highly rested on my laurels this week with the whole feeling down thing. The week disappeared and very little was done. On the plus side I’ve read way more of the Bible this week so this cloud has a very shiny silver lining.
.
0/5 SUB-TOTAL/WEEK

.
376/65 CUMULATIVE TOTAL/ACCUMULATED NO. OF DAYS

.
CUMULATIVE AVERAGE = Just over five-and-three-quarter things/day
.
GRADE = C
.
I’m still way ahead of my current goal but did nothing to contribute to it this week so I’m going with an average-joe grading.
.
b) DECLUTTER TWO BOOKMARKS FOR EVERY ONE ADDED
.
+17 Bookmarks Added
-2 Bookmarks Deleted
.
SYNOPSIS = I’m up fifteen bookmarks – whoops! At least I did delete two though – right????

.
GRADE = G
.
G rather than U because I did at least delete two
.
c) DECLUTTERING CALENDAR
Spending time each day tackling a different decluttering task
.
Mon & Tues
Decluttered my emotional fog by spending more time in God’s Word and no time (on Monday anyway) watching the TV.
.
Weds - Saturday
Don’t think I’ve done any decluttering the rest of this week – at least not in my house. I cleaned and re-organised the double saucepan/appliance cupboard in my bosses’ house because the girls had no homework.
.
SYNOPSIS: The old ways are slipping back in – must renew my efforts this week..
.
GRADE: F+
Because I did declutter two days out of six
.
AVERAGE OVERALL GRADE = E -
.
Time to redouble those efforts because this week for effort I’d say I was 0 for three.
.

1 comment:

Cheryl Pitt said...

Good for you! I've been trying to declutter too. I want to be able to spring clean when the weather warms up :)