Gonna take a bloggy break guys to just spend some time in the word and with God in prayer and with my hubs. Just feeling altogether out of it at the minute and don't think sharing it all here will encourage anyone. I know that these funks (love that description Janna) are just part of the trials of being flesh and bone and look forward to the heavenly days above without them.
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Psalm 62:7
Since I know this will be a healing exercise, here's my thankful list for today:
Thank You God for a loving family, for too much food and many moments of laughter, for being able to open myself to others when I feel shut down and for the love that families have one for another. Thank You for the upcoming and the past and just for today. Help me live it to Your best. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment