Tuesday, 16 March 2010

B90 Ninth Check-in/Prayer Needed

Need some prayer guys because I just haven't read at all this week.



I know I won't be finshing with you but I'd really appreciate your encouragement to keep reading.



I just feel a bit lost and down and I need you to lift me up to our Father.


Go here to pray for others and see how they're getting on with the challenge.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Hi! Looks like you've caught the "funk" from me (Things are better here)! I hope and pray (I will pray for you!) that your week is better. Just spend some time with the Lord and see what He would have your commitments be. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I clicked over here from Mom's Toolbox. I know this is late for your post, but wanted you to know I'm praying for you tonight. I struggle with depression also. I pray that God will strengthen you and encourage you in His Word!!