Saturday, 6 March 2010

February Decluttering Update

I’m linking up once again to Amy @ The Finer Things in Life to check-in with how I’m doing on the decluttering challenge to:
.
DECLUTTER 730 THINGS IN 365 DAYS
.
7 CDs (To my big sister)
1 DVD (To my little sister)
6 DVDs (To my big sister)
2 CDs (To a dear friend)
1 DVD (Charity)
195 Records (Most returned to my parents, the rest given to them)
1 Record Player (To my parents)
1 Paper Bookmark (Charity)
10 Markers (Girls I look after)
1 DVD (Charity)
3 Paper Bookmarks (Girls I child-mind)
1 Brown Shoe Ornament I Never Liked (Charity)
1 Jewel Coloured Pill-Box (Charity)
4 Tie-at-the-back Bibs (Charity)
2 Designer Toddler T-shirts (One fast-growing baby - Cayden)
1 Swim Nappy (Cayden)
1 Pair of Baby Socks (Cayden)
1 Unwanted Book (Charity)
1 Stationery Organiser (Charity)
1 Tie-Pin (Charity)
1 Too-Small Velcro Bib (Charity)
1 Very Small Mug (Charity)
15 Fancy Unused Pens and Pencils (Macayle, Nita & Miss Thing)
3 Keyrings (Charity)
2 Keyrings (Recycling)
1 Keyholder (Charity)
1 Tie-pin (Charity)
2 Metal Bookmarks (Charity)
1 Whole Lot of Paper (Recycling) Whoo Hoo!!!
.
269/28 TOTAL FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY/28 DAYS OF FEBRUARY
.
FEBRUARY AVERAGE = Over 9½ things/day
.
376/59 JAN & FEB TOTALS/JAN & FEB NO. OF DAYS
.
JAN & FEB AVERAGE = Just under 6½ things/day
.
So yay! I'm half-way to my goal after only 2 months. I think I'll probably have to increase the goal to make it a real challenge because I have a whol lotta stuff needing chucked out - you have no idea!!!!
.
Thanks again for such a great challenge Amy, it's really been keeping me motivated to keep going.
.

No comments: