Monday, 29 March 2010

B90 Tenth Check-in

Seems a bit wrong to label this B90 since at the rate I'm reading it will be reading the Bible in a year! Well done to all of you who have kept up and will be celebrating either today or in the foreseeable future. I'm sure you and yours will be very blessed by this challenge and all you've learnt from it.

I'm plodding through at a snail's pace but have gotten back into the word and the bloggy break really helped me to re-prioritise and once again showed me that keping to even a very basic schedule really helps my sanity, staying in the word and in communion with my heavenly Father really helps me stay grounded and staying away from screens or seriously limitiing time on/watching them seriously helps my sanity, focus and time-management.

Say a little prayer for me to keep me on track with life and sanity please.

I'm looking forward to this week becuase whilst I may not be celebrating a finish to this challenge I can celebrate that I'm still reading, that I'm almost a member of my church (one class to go), there are meetings Tues through Fri this week in celebration of Easter and I'm so looking forward to the communion on Good Friday - such a blessing that we can celebrate God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, the first family and the one which will never let us down.

Happy Easter everyone, bunnies and chocolate might make it fun but Jesus is the reason.

3 nails + 1 spear = 4 GIVEN

Go here to pray for others involved in B90. Thanks again to Amy for starting us all out on this journey.

2 comments:

The Household 6 Diva said...

Good for you for taking some time to prioritize your family, faith walk, and your blog! I have found that turning the computer off certain times during the day keeps me better focused on my family... Also more efficient when I DO have the computer on! :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and encouraging me!

Jana said...

Hello, it's me again! I just wanted to echo the above post. A bloggy break has helped somewhat at our house too! Reading others posts are so encouraging yet can be so addictive!! Keep going, even if it DOES take you to the end of the year! Our heavenly Father will "bless your socks off!" (That's a good Southern US phrase for you!). Enjoy Easter! He is Risen Indeed!