Thursday, 28 January 2010

30 and Saved

I did a great big happy dance the other week because I got a follower.

Have wanted to comment on her site about her wonderful godly content but couldn't get the comments to work so here's my link to 30 and saved so she knows how much I enjoy her writings.

She wrote a very inspirational post on courting v dating which is just the sort of thing I'd like to write, my husband definitely courted me and more importantly I let him (we didn't even kiss properly until after we'd agreed to marry). I'll have to write our love story one of these days, not that the story's over though I do hope we're in the happily ever after section :)

So go on over and check out.

1 comment:

30 and Saved/Locs 2 Curlz said...

Wow I am doing a happy dance right along with you.Thank you so much for reading and adding a link to my blog. It's very exciting to see another blogger mention mine. I am very new to this and have not figured out why posting comments is so difficult, but I'm working on it. Thank you so much again and it is a blessing to know that the gift the Lord has given me has touched someone. May He continue to show you peace, favor and blessings.....