Prayer
Lord
Thank You for the laws we couldn't, and no longer, keep, to atone for what we couldn't atone for and what You sent Jesus to cover atonement for instead.
Guide me as I seek your face regarding finances & paperwork.
Guide my husband as he guides me through paperwork.
Guide my words and actions and tone of voice today.
Amen
Priorities
1. Reading the Bible in 90 days *already read a couple of chapters this morning but I'm so slow cos it's so informative and I have to take loads of notes!!!*
2. Work Priorities
a) Cayden - patience and songs and verse *done, done and done*
b) Macayle - patience and giggles and time
*done, done (though I had to end her jumping on me cos she's gotten too big) and done*
c) Nita - patience and purpose *done and done for today*
d) Paperwork - with DH
3. Decluttering
a) a bookmark *done*
b) the calendar
c) my bedside *actually started on this last night after all so I cleared most of the floor, today will be organising and decluttering and brushing said floor*
4. TAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Pack away Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Working on building my schedule - cos it's only too clear I need one! *did a little bit of this yesterday afternoon and evening and I will continue to work at it till it's done, did some more work on my activity worksheet in a free moment this avo too*
No comments:
Post a Comment