Prayer
Lord make me an instrument of Thy peace, speak through me, use me to do Thy will.
Thy will be done.
Lord strengthen Christian marriages, those in the spotlight of many and those in the spotlight of few. Lord strengthen my marriage and aid my husband and I as we seek to put You at its centre and seek Your face individually through Your word.
Lord guide us through Your word, stay our course through the battle of our minds against it and through the battle of our spirits by our enemy.
Amen
Priorities (in order of importance and practice)
1. Reading the Bible in 90 days *update* see below
2. Preparing roast vegetables (carrots, parsnips & potatoes) to accompany a meat and gravy lunch for DH (as part of my morning routine while Cayden naps) *update* took way longer than I anticipated so hubs had some ham salad sarnies and went off to work with a half-cooked meal to nuke in the work microwave at tea time, hopefully it'll work for him as mine was delicious when it was finally ready - an HOUR after I thought it would be! My follks liked it too and they're hard to please - the timing suited them better too.
3. Clearing my kitchen counters and organising & decluttering the corner cupboards (after lunch prep) *update* see below
4. Preparing tutoring for Macayle (phonics for this afternoon) and for Kitty (my Saturday morning tutoree) during the wait betweeen dropping off Cayden and collecting Nita & Macayle *update* My boss Mairead's off work ill so no girls this avo and shall be able to spend the afternoon catching-up so new priorities list below
5. Blogging (reading and writing) after work (60 minutes maximum) before my weekly 7.30pm visit to my friend Gerusha who has a sweet little wriggler named Avniel who was born at the end of October. *update* see below
6. To relax and snuggle up for the remainder of the evening with my husband and Bible
New Priorities
1. Finish with Cayden and drop him to Marlene & Ronnie's (Granny & Granda's) *update* dropped off and happy as a clam
2. Have a break cause I'm knackered, blog and read and send sis an email of Bible in 90 days schedule *update* as usual this break grew and grew and now half the day's gone - I can waste time like no one else I know - AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
3. Read my Bible for an hour or so *update* done and done though I'm still over a day behind so I'm just going to "use up" one of my catch-up days. I'm so tired and I'm just in a state of wondering about my health
4. Dishes and quick kitchen clear-up before visiting *update* done and done and postponed due to the bad weather
5. Relax, snuggle and read until I'm caught up or am too tired to see anymore whichever comes first *update* would like to just catch-up on yesterday's reading so I'm only a day behind, but with the use of a handy catch-up day - right on schedule
No comments:
Post a Comment