Friday, 8 January 2010

Saturday 8th January 2010 - Prayer & Priorities (Updated Sat/Sun/Mon v.am)

Prayer


Lord help my husband and I accept with grace that as we use "God family planning" that all is set in Your time and that whether or not we are blessed with offspring that You are in control and Your plans are the best for us now and forever.

Bless Christian marriages as they encounter the new challenges of adding children or not as You will it.

Amen


Priorities

1. Reading the Bible in 90 days *update* slightly longer reading to do today as I didn't finish yesterday's, plan on taking break's from the undecorating business to do my readings while I eat/rest etc, haven't started and won't be starting, feel tired and sick, goodnight


2. Praying for my DH and the other church elders as they meet in prayer for our church and its work for God this morning, praying that they will remain awake and aware as they meet at 7am! *update* was perfectly asleep whilst they met for prayer, just about managed to give DH a kiss goodbye but prayed when I arose (many hours later - bliss)


3. Kitty, preparation and execution of tutelage *update* haven't done any more prep this morning as I got a late night text to cancel today's session - the roads are pretty dangerous so I completely understood their caution, did out a really good plan for our work together though and will have to complete it sometime this week


4. Tax records and tidying as I hunt them out *update* I'll do this after the house is undecorated/re-decorated, but alas that did not get done and so neither did this


5. Taking down Christmas as I promised my DH I would.
*update* took the cards and Christmas towels down already so the next stages are:
a) Take out all the storage from underneath the guest bed and move it to the lounge, separate out winter decorations that I can put up, as well as valentines, birthday, spring & Easter decs that I'll need to keep more to the fore in the storage.
*update* all storage out and still yet to be put back
b) Pack away all the set out ornaments and decorations, dust and replace these with the regular ornaments/frames in the lounge etc
*update* took down all Chritsmas set-outs, left out/took out the winter ones, brought back out most of the regular lounge dec and haven't dusted!
c) Undecorate the lounge tree and pack away decs *update* undecorated and put away (almost)
d) Dismantle lounge tree and pack away, sweep up the inevitable "fake pine needles" *update* bless my hubs he took down, disassembled and packed away the big tree and even swept up too
e) Clear bedside floor area (which is a disaster) onto the made bed *update* still undone
f) Take down streamers from bedroom tree, then ribbons and decorations and pack away all of these as I take them down
*update* undecorated the tree onto the bed and finally packed them away
g) Set aside bedroom tree lights after removal *update* done and done
h) Move bedroom tree into the lounge to disassemble and pack away *update* disassembled in the bedroom onto the bed and packed away from there
i) Sweep up fake needles in bedroom and lounge *update* still undone in the boudoir
j) Take down & pack away all decorations except winter ones and store under guest bed/above wee room crockery unit *update* removed all other non-winter Christmas decs from the rest of the apartment, packed away mostly
k) Decorate home for winter *update* mostly done as of Sunday

6. Laundry cause I've been so lazy in this regard this week (darks, prep wash for putting on with DH's work trousers when he gets home) *update* yay, done and done


7. A relaxing evening with DH whilst I sew (and then handwash) the underskirt from our wedding (four months ago tomorrow) so it can be passed on to another bride getting married this July *update* well we watched a movie Miss Potter totally adorable and althought there is a little grown woman/mum & dad arguing it is very family friendly esp cos it's all about one of my fav children's authors Beatrix Potter, relaxed into this then returned to the undecorating and totally forgot about the underskirt (again)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post above if I provide a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Charlie

Armour Academy said...

Certainly