Monday, 25 January 2010

B90 3rd Check-in

I'm supposed to be on Day 25 but I'm on Day 11!!!!! Currently about to start Numbers 16 though I haven't finished my reading for today.

I've recently written up a master schedule and tweaked it to include more reading time (cause clearly I'm a slow reader) and this is helping a lot so you never know I may still catch-up :)

Whilst I'm no longer with everyone else in the programme, alongside the great fact of enjoying the readings and learning lots, God is keeping me going, mostly through my husband who is reading with me. It's so lovely to finish up the day sat up in bed beside him with both of us reading the word. Okay I'm not going strong but I'm still going.

If any of you call by to read my check-in please remember DH and I in prayer and I'll be checking those ahead of me on the links to pray for them too.

Isn't this book just a lovely history and love letter wrapped up in one.

3 comments:

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

I am so glad you have a plan and are continuing to read at a pace that works for you. Hang in there and keep reading. You're right.. it is a lovely history and love letter. :)

Jana said...

Hi again! Just a note of encouragment to keep at it! That's wonderful that your husband and you are reading together. Don't give up!! I will pray for you tonight before I begin reading that you'll stay faithful!

Nicole Ross said...

That's great that you were able to modify this program and that your husband is your accountability partner! Keep plugging away!
Nicole