Prayer
Dear Lord
Be with those feeling hungered and thirsty today with no aid or relief in sight. Let them know the power and peace of Your daily bread and Your eternal well-spring.
Go alongside my husband today as he continues to deal with the passing of his beloved Grandmother.
Prepare the way for me and guide my steps through this day and through the plans You would have me fulfil. Guide me as I guide Your children.
Amen
Priorities
1. Read Bible in 90 days *update* started today's reading until I turned in about half one - stupid as my alarm was set for half seven - I'lll be having an early night tonight . . . so tired but only two pages to go so when I turn in I'll be able to finish them and still have an early one
2. Darks Laundry *update* stain-removal, wash, drain & spin done, clothes gathered in hung up
3. Morning Chores *update* completed though barely within the morning
4. Devotion with Cayden (meaning fighter, Spirit of battle - my now 14-month-old charge - I childmind him five mornings a week) and patience and calmness with all my charges, including my five-afternoons-a-week girls Macayle (meaning strong-willed) & Nita (a Spanish name for serious) *update* managed to get the devotion done with Cayden done - just but hadn't realised how abyssmal the book I bought was - about ten to twenty words and a very simplified verse and not even on a day - hardly terrribly deep so we ended up reading through three pages and I'll be reverting to reading him a chapter or two from The Message for now, praying over him at nap time and singing hymns and choruses to him just before and after nap time. Remained calm and sweet and patient with the girls, helping with homeworks and guiding them through the afternoon. Enjoyed a lovely bonding tickle time with Macayle and and was able to comfort and pray over Nita's fears following a text she got from her "friend"
5. Work on building up to full-implementation of my interim schedule *update* I need to work out some kinks and generally through my laziness but so far so good, only minor corrections and these routines will work within my master schedule too I hope
6. Plan a dinner for myself and DH *update* prepped the dinner for DH to make (he got home aout forty minutes before me so we ate about ten minutes after I got in
No comments:
Post a Comment